· Never play with electrical cords, wires, switches, or plugs.
· Never use a hair dryer or play an electrical radio or television near a bathtub or sink.
· Before you climb a tree, look up. If a power line is nearby or touching, stay away from the tree.
· Never touch anything that runs on electricity when your hands are wet.
· Fly kites and model airplanes in a wide open field or park—never near overhead electrical wires.
· Never climb utility poles or electrical towers.
· Stay away from substations and transformers .
· Do not play with energy meters at your premises.
· Do not stick fingers or any other objects into light sockets appliances or electrical outlets.
· Do not overload outlets with too many plugs.
· Do not pull on cords to unplug appliances. Hold on to the plug itself.
· If you ever find that a power line has fallen. STAY AWAY FROM IT and report it immediately to an adult. And hopefully they will take the proper measures to have removed.
· Do not climb power poles or trees close to power lines.
· Do not touch or go near electrical equipment. Stay away from anything marked "Danger", "High Voltage" or "Keep Out".